[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][mk_padding_divider size=”30″][mk_image src=”https://fullcirclemedicalclinic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/19495069_xxl.jpg” image_width=”800″ image_height=”300″ crop=”true” svg=”false” lightbox=”false” group=”_general” frame_style=”simple” target=”_self” caption_location=”inside-image” align=”left” margin_bottom=”10″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″ el_class=”services-content”]
- Major Auto-Hemotherapy (MAH): This is a systemic therapy, used to treat autoimmune disease, heart disease and stroke, cancer (as an adjunctive therapy), chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, acute and chronic infections, osteo and rheumatoid arthritis, pneumonia, and macular degeneration.
- Rectal insufflation: This therapy treats Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis proctitis, and diverticulitis.
- Bladder insufflation: Bladder insufflation is used to treat interstitial cystitis and acute cystitis.
- Treatment of Sinus and Dental Infection/Inflammation
- Ozonated Saline: Ozone is bubbled into saline and applied orally, vaginally, rectally, or applied topically to eyes, skin, or ears to treat infection. When refrigerated, it can be used up to five days.
- Limb Bagging: Limb bagging is used to treat ulcers or infection.
- Prolozone: This is used to treat tendon, ligament, muscle and joint injury (including low back pain), carpal tunnel syndrome, and plantar fasciitis. It can effectively resolve pain and inflammation, and repair damaged tissue without need for surgery.
- Ozonated Olive Oil: Olive oil retains a high concentration of ozone indefinitely. Ozonated oil can treat hemorrhoids or rectal pain, warts, or fungal infection of the toenails and skin.